Has anyone ever heard of Shuttle 16 airport transportation company

I'm looking for an economical airport transportation from Ft Lauderdale Airport to Sunny Isles. I came across this company named Shuttle 16 but I can't seem to find any reviews or information about them any where other than their own website. I need to know how trustworthy they are.

 Yes Shuttle 16 is a smaller airport transportation company and it gives great service unlike the bigger companies. I have been using them for a little over a year and i will never use another company. Let me know what you think of them if you use them. I really liked them. They are always on time and their vans are new and clean. You can do everything online at www.shuttle16.com.

I have used shuttle 16 like twice it was a good experience for me. I think its new at airport transportation but they have been around doing luxury transportation for years.