As an Australian, have you ever come across people less competent than you getting promotions

Let's just say one of your fellow colleagues was promoted to a higher paying position within that industry when you have been more hard working, competent and experienced than the work colleague who talks more and does less work. 


It's stupidity like this from managers that really boils my blood. The one who deserves the promotion is denied of it while the one less deserving gets it.

Look Yoshi, it's happen to me and another colleague. But I saw it this way, if they want the clown so much, they can have him/her, less stupid meetings I have to attend. 

When the clown keeps screwing up, then he/she will be out the door, and the person that appointed him/her, will either be out the door also or demoted, that opens up to places. 

Really Yoshi, I love it what I am doing, able to travel, not confined to an office listening to university graduate wannabe's. 

Don't worry about it man, your still getting a paycheck, and you don't have the hassles.

Don't start me on that Yoshi, I worked for the government and it happened all the time, it fact it's still such a sore topic I don't want to talk about it but if you could grovel and lay heaps of praise on the manager you really went places, unfortunately I was not like that and only spoke the truth and of course was overlooked many times for people with less experience and ability, but I am who I am and would never change that.

Yes, I was overlooked for a promotion because I was TOO GOOD. The fellow they promoted was useless but they couldn't sack him, so promoted him over me. Other departments heads then refused to go to him, they came to me instead because they knew I was much better.. Made it very difficult!

The Metrosexuals have a subterranean Megatropolis rumoured to be located somewhere beneath the Equator. 

From there they control all Earthly activities, including minor promotions in small business. 

I would be looking at things like your particular hairstyle, and your well-meaning but essentially inane dance moves, and possibly enrolling in suitable classes to fine tune your presentational capacities in these areas. 


After Level 33 you may be permitted to visit the Megatropolis.