Hurricane Hermine is heading straight for me, should I evacuate

I mean, even as I talk its pouring mad outside, and its already really windy we aren't even in the actual hurricane yet

I've lived in Florida all my life. Been through many hurricanes. Hermine is not gonna be a very strong hurricane so if I was you I would stay where your at and make sure you have a good plan if there is a tornado. If you like in areas where the eye of the hurricane will hit it might get a little rough but you'll be ok. If you live in Georgia North/South Carolina you've probably never experienced hurricanes that much. But I'm telling you hermine won't be to bad.

I think it depends on where you are, if you're far enough inland, hurricanes immediately lose power once they're out of water and onto land so you may just get a storm. If you're on the coast I would definitely evacuate. Prioritize what you take, living beings first then necessities. Stay safe, hon!!!

If you're a liberal you should stay, you can then complain about how the gov. oppresses you. If you're an American you should get out of there and life to fight in the coming civil war.