does a womens boobs feel like

The first time I touched boobs was on the Christmas of 2014. Me and my friends were under the influence and some girl got touchy with me and anyways I put my hand under her bra and it was soft and warm, the next day I squeezed my chubby friends titty and it felt the same. Go grab a fat guys boobs and that's exactly what they feel like, except girls have different nipples

The skin is very very soft and smooth, the breast tissue itself is squishy, when held they are distinctly more substantial and heavy than you might imagine, and the nipples feel firm and the aereolas are slightly bumpy. Temperature is overall the same as the rest of the body unless it's cold room, then they will be slightly cooler since they are further away from the body's main heat.

Imagine a water balloon, now imagine the water balloon is fulled with milk instead of water, now imagine that water balloon being impossible to burst. That is pretty much a boob my friend. But slightly softer to the touch, and not quite as dense. a littler firmer. but the anology is as close as I can get to the heaveness that is the common boob. a boob is miraculous. Just go ask a girl to touch one. Tell her you never felt one. Girls wont mind at all if you ask with confidence.

Depends. Big natural ones are like jelly with massaging powers, round fake ones are like mini hot air balloons as you press you can feel an unusual but robust pressure inside and small ones are soft and cuddly like a hairless teddy-bear.