How do I get a job in Alabama

I've just moved here from Oklahoma and now live in Auburn Alabama. I've filled out like twelve durn applications and haven't had a single call back. I call and check everyday and theres no hope!! I'm scared that I'm not going to get a job!!! What do I do???

 College towns are rough, auburn is downhome and local, you wanna speak with a slow slllloooowww drawlllll, don't clip ya werds off when ya speak and don't sound chippy and northern or gawd ferbid midwestern! people from the old school south are old school southern no offense dearie. You wanna get into a good church and ask around about finding a good ladies group to settle in with and ask for help in getting a job and what you do and what you like. Churches are a sure fire route to friends, help, sunday dinners, people to support you, and best of all connections. So find your church, one with lots of people and start making some connections to the real southern people of the town, not the transients, and then you'll land a big ole fish job, not near as hard as you're imagining!

Put your phone number on the application.
That and we're in a deep recession; not a bunch of hiring going on.