Is Adamsville Elementary in Atlanta a good school to send my child

I'm planning on moving to Atlanta from Colorado and the area in Atlanta that I've come across is the west end. I looked up moving.com and it listed Adamsville Elementary as an above average school. Colorado has great education and I want to find a school that is close to if not better than the schools out here. If not Adamsville then please provide some recommendations! Thank you!

I think this school is not the best choice. This school ranks only 1137th of all the 1176 public elementary schools in Georgia. There are not many students in this school. What’s more, it only receives 2 out of 10 among the Great School Ratings. 

I think Atlanta Board of Education is much better. It is regarded as one of the best public elementary schools in Atlanta. Many people speak high of this school. The teachers and staff here are professional, knowledgeable and friendly. 

Smith Elementary School is also better than Adamsville Elementary. It is located on 370 Old Ivy Road Northeast, Atlanta. This school has a very long history and now enjoys a great reputation in the city.