Traveling in Alabama

A short while ago, I was out to eat and ended up talking to a couple from Alabama. At one point, they mentioned that there was a nice place in Alabama we (boyfriend and I) should visit sometime. I could swear they said "Dove Springs," but I can't find anything about it online so I must be remembering incorrectly. Anyone know what they might have been talking about?

  Well ~ a lot of interesting things you can do there with your little sister. Here are some recommended places for you!
1.Red Eye Charters
2.The Track Recreation Center
3.Pirate's Island Golf
4.Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo
5.Gulf State Park
6.Waterville

As for the restaurants, you can go to the following place for yummy dishes~~ they are all admirable vegetarian foodies' paradise:
1.Old World Bakery(Pizza Restaurant)
2.Crico's Pizza & Subs(Sandwich Shop Restaurants, Pizza)
3.Smoothie King(Fast Food Restaurants, Smoothies Retail, Juice Bars)


I live in northern Alabama, and I haven't heard of a place called dove springs. If you are in Alabama, I recommend seeing Little River Canyon. I also recommend going to the bigger cities like Huntsville or Birmingham. If you go to Huntsville, make sure to go to Bridge Street. If you go to Birmingham, go to the Summit and then you can drive a little further to Hoover where the Galleria mall is. Well that is pretty much all the city life you can get out of Alabama. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love it, but I know a lot of people aren't into just being in the "country

Yeah ive crossed that area before when i was heading from Georiga to florida we had to cross through there. Honestly im NOT a big fan of Alabama it just seem like a boring and depressing place to live , and you see dirt and farm animals like everywhere i dont like it , i guess im just used to the city like atanta if you like like somewhere in a city or something you wont like im guessing but if you wanna go for it :]