Why do peoppe have sex

I'm a female virgin. I absolutely cannot understand risking pregnancy, permanent disease, and then a guy leaving because he got what be wanted just to have sex. I just understand why a female would want to have sex and take all of those risks. Is this opinion a bad opinion to have?

No, it's not a bad opinion at all! Actually you are using your brains. You understand the endless possibilities of screwing up your own life by watching others go through hardships by not using their head by jumping into something that can end up in disaster. How many females have fallen for the lines of " if you love me you would have sex with me?" Only to get used or worse, pregnant...then the guy runs scared and the female is left with a tremendous responsibility. Or how about an STD, or worse AIDS. 

I can understand where you are coming from, you have a good head on your shoulders and it shows. When the absolute right guy comes along and you know him well enough, as long as he can be monogamous, you will know it is safe to pursue your sex life. 

By the way, I am a grown Woman, I have had 3 children. Two marriages and the 3rd child's father took off when he was only a year and a half. 
Mind you, I do not sleep around with everyone who wants to get into my pants. That is STILL reserved for someone special. 
Best Wishes,

theres two things I see that are wrong: 1. U live in fear 2. The way you see sex. Altho one should wear a condom and be cautious, you just will never know if ur BF or husband of a million years will cheat and give you an STD. It can happen to anyone. Pregnancy can be prevented with condom or pills. And you shouldn't view sex as someone taking away anything from you. It's your decision, your choice to also get pleasure out of it. I believe woman are suppose to have sexual experiences as much as men and not be judged. It's ur call to decide, but sex is natural and beautiful and you don't have to love everyone you sleep with.

I mean if you feel like that go ahead and be a 50 year old virgin. I have sex because it makes me feel closer to my boyfriend. It makes us feel closer to each other. Sex is very intimate if you're with someone you love. You can learn a lot about the person and learn new moves or things you enjoy in the process. Birth control and condoms can prevent pregnancy! Almost impossible of both are used together! 
Sex is a way of stress relief and can even make you live longer! Orgasms can literally cure a headache.

Well if someone is careful and has protection, it should be okay. But i think it is okay to have that opinion.There was a user on here that wanted to know if it was normal to not want to have sex, they had no interest in it and i told him that at least he did not have to worry about getting a disease. But people have sex, well for pleasure it is one way a couple show they love and care about each other. for the most part but also to have children. Some people want to have children. Basically i don't think your alone in how you feel. If you have no interest in it that in your choice and no one can make you, but maybe if you met the right person you may have a different thought on the subject.

Its good to have standards and morals.You dont have to have sex with 
anyone.When you're ready and you've got someone special in your life then its still up to you. These days there's too much FWB going on.The desire for a relationship seems to be fading.Not many are wanting the monogamous committment.Some people cant figure out how to be devoted.Temptation gets in the way.

That's like asking why do lots of things happen in life, because that's life! It's called living and not being a wimp who's afraid to take chances. With your attitude it's like listening to someone say, why should I leave my house, when there's so much that can happen if I did. Or should I ever eat out since I could be risking food poisoning? Or why play sports since I could suffer a sports related injury? There's ways of mitigating the risks. If I go outside in the sun, then I can apply sunscreen to avoid a sunburn. Or I go to restaurants that I'm confident take great care in food handling. When I play sports I wear safety gear. There's ways of avoiding sti's by being cautious of who you have sex with and using protection. Sex is just too much fun to pass up because of the potential risks involved. The biggest shame of our modern world I would have to say is that so many seem so terrified of parenthood. I think years ago the prospect of parenthood wasn't so daunting. In fact, I think people at one time like many or all animals didn't live in fear of procreation. I have wondered if many animals even possibbly look forward to it, thinking that having offspring may improve their lives in ways.

Its a very bad opinion to have ----- these days if you always have safe sex it's less of a risk to your health than driving ----- as for a guy only wanting sex saying no sorts the genuine guys from the users ---- when you are with someone who cares about you as much as you care about them sex becomes something beyond words we literally don't have the words to describe what it's like

I suppose you're still young. Sex is not a horrible thing. It's the people that are horrible for tainting its image. Sex isn't harmful if you do it in the right ways and with the right person. 

Everybody needs it at some point in their life even you. As a woman, you will grow older and hit the stage where you'll start to feel broody. You'll need it at that point.

It's not worth the risks. I had sex for the first time a week ago and for me there was no pleasure, masturbation feels better and won't get her pregnant. I couldn't even orgasm because it was too soft, no sensation at all. It was both of our first time so we thought i would orgasm fast but there was no feeling. I cant understand why people risk it.

Do you mean after marriage or before marriage? Well after marriage makes sense because that's something really special but before marriage? ? IKR! How could us females be so stupid enough to give in it when we're not even married you know what I mean? I know a lot of couples just ends up having sex and they end up breaking up wow.

Risk for pregnancy, leaving alone, cooking at home, etc etc is for female, but why you are forgetting men problems like earning for butter and bread, security to family, responsibility for each and every thing which is related to family. etc etc. God made women and men in different body shape and with different responsibilities, and also made both as a partners in their life. Its all natural.

Its fine to be cautious but you are borderline obsessive 
do you go outside? then you risk getting run over by a car, inhaling toxic fumes, getting struck by lightening etc etc 
can you see where I am coming from?